My School Boy....
Sam has been waiting for his 1st day of kindergarten for a very long time.
and they are off skipping and jumping...
with his best buddy, Daxton Dollar
and we thought the time would never come. He is one happy school boy!!
This is a good day and will be a good year. Boys off learning while Rachel and I are off shopping or getting in some good R&R . (rest and relaxation)
and they are off skipping and jumping...
with his best buddy, Daxton Dollar
and we thought the time would never come. He is one happy school boy!!This is a good day and will be a good year. Boys off learning while Rachel and I are off shopping or getting in some good R&R . (rest and relaxation)



2 comments:
He is so cute! I can't believe he is already in school...crazy!
That is so great. We have all day kindergarten here and it is the greatest thing ever.
Post a Comment