Sunday, August 19, 2007

Growing Pumpkins...

We're Growing Pumpkins..... all because of this little boy!! Sam wanted to plant pumpkins & watermelons and because we didn't have space grandma Ella volunteered to plant them at her house. The watermelon didn't stand a chance next to the pumpkins. The kids can't wait until Halloween to pick and carve their very own pumpkins and set up a stand to sell the rest...NOT!!
Rachel has her little initials in her pumpkin that just keep getting bigger...

Max watching his pumpkin getting bigger and turning orange each time he goes to Grandma's...

We didn't realize a very small pumpkin seed (or two) would take up their whole back yard!

Thanks Ella & Buck for letting the pumpkins take over, the kids LOVE IT!!!!!

4 comments:

Babbel Family said...

I am so jealous! I want a garden so bad but I can't because we have too many d**n rabbits! I am totally getting a beebie gun!

snsrose said...

now that is funny!!!

I was raised in a barn said...

oh, don't kill the bunnies :(

That is so cool! I wish we could have a garden sniff sniff

Amanda said...

I want a garden. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Sarah- for some reason i don't feel good about you have a gun. You might "over react" and shoot one of your darling kids.