Sunday, August 19, 2007

I've been Tagged...

4 jobs I've had
1. Acct. Executive in Orem
2. Cashier at Park Sportsman
3. Receptionist for Perry Olsen Drywall
4. C.S. Rep for RC Willey (favorite job)

4 Movies I can watch over and over
1. Sweet Home Alabama
2. yep just Sweet Home Alabama
3.
4.

4 Places I have lived
1. American Fork, Utah
2. Gilbert AZ
3. Queen Creek, AZ
4. Grand Junction, CO

4 Guilty Pleasures
1. DONUTS!!
2. doing nothing when I should be doing something!
3.
4.

4 Places I have been on vacation
1. Disney Land
2. SeaWorld
3. Caribbean Islands on a Cruise
4. Camping in the Utah Mountains riding my ATV so much fun!!!

4 Favorite Foods
1. Donuts!!
2. Sea Food
3. Mexican Food
4. Juicy Steaks (yum)

4 Websites I visit
1. LDS.org
2. ABC4news.com
3. people.com
4. sugardoodle.net

4 Places I'd rather be right now
1. on the beach with my family!
2. camping in a Trailer & riding my ATV!
3. Hawaii
4. Away, and alone with Scott

4 Books you love
1. Twilight
2. New Moon
3. Eclipse (reading it now)
4. Can’t wait for Stephenie’s 4 & 5th book!!

4 things you would like to know how to do
1. Photography
2. Computer frontward and backwards!!!!
3. Spell
4. be more creative/crafty

4 neglected body parts
1. from my head all the way down to my toes, I need to fix that but after just one more donut!!

4 things that you worry about
1. My family getting hurt
2. Getting sick were I can’t take care of my family.
3. getting hurt while traveling.
4. my kids furture.

4 happy moments
1. Sitting on a beach with my family.
2. Camping and fishing with my family
3. going away with Scott
4. everyday is a happy day, life is good!!!

4 things you want to do this year or in the future
1. Get into shape
2. Go on a cruise with Scott without worrying about my kids.
3. be a better mom, more relaxed without letting things fall apart.
4. did I mention get into shape.

4 people I'm tagging
Whoever has the time.

1 comment:

I was raised in a barn said...

That was fun to read! I think you look great!! And you seemed more relaxed then ever to me this last weekend. That was fun to see you guys! Thanks for taking the time for us! Oh, and Ecplise was SOOOOOOOOO good!