My Man...
1. Who is your man? Scott
2. How long have you been together? almost 11 years
3. Dating/Engaged/Married? Dated 7 months, engaged 3 months, married 10 yrs
4. How old is your man? 34
You or your man?
1. Who eats more? depends what it is!
2. Who said "I love you" first? He did
3. Who weighs more? He does
4. Who sings better? He does by far!
5. Who's Older? he is (10 days older, I pushed him down a month early)
6. Who's smarter? depends, -k- he is.
Different Ways
7. Who's temper is worse? mine
8. Who does the laundry? I do, but he helps if needed.
9. Who does the dishes? We both do.
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Scott
11. Who's feet are bigger? His
12. Who's hair is longer? mine
13. Who's better with the computer? He is,but I am learning more and more everyday.
14. Who mows the lawn? We both do!
15. Who pays the bills? he does.
16. Who cooks dinner? Ronald!! But if he's not available then usually me.
17. Who drives when you are together? he does!
18. Who pays when you go out to dinner? Scott always does!
19. Who's the most stubborn? It's pretty even.
20. Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong? ME- he's never wrong!
21. Who's parents do you see more? Well, we live close his, so his for sure.
22. Who named your dog? Scott
23. Who kissed who first? I believe he did.
24. Who asked who out? He did, I was just trying to buy a car.
25. What did you do? Went boating then out to dinner after we spent hours cleaning the boat!!
26. Who's more sensitive? me
27. Who's taller? Scott
28. Who has more friends? We don't have friends!!
29. Who has more siblings? I do and Scott loves it!!!
30. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We both wear pants, his are just bigger!!! Just depends what day it is!! I do have to say, I am one lucky girl and my kids are very lucky kids. Scott is one heck of a man and an awesome dad!!


3 comments:
I didn't know your man's name was Chris ;)
Oh good now i see Scott!! Very fun to read:)
you are two quick, hopefully I fixed it!!
Post a Comment