Thursday, August 2, 2007

Lovin my garden...

I love my garden and sense you all live too far for me to share my garden with you I just want to share with you what I have been doing with my garden...
I have made some fun things that all started from little seeds...
"PICKLES"
I made PICKLES!!! I'm not quite sure if they are eatable yet, but I made pickles from my very own cucumbers in my very own garden!!

"SALSA"
Yesterday I made homemade Salsa from the tomatoes in my garden. This is the reason I have a garden. There's nothing like walking out to your own back yard gathering items, coming back in and making fresh salsa!! So yummy!!!
"ZUCCHINI BREAD"
I love zucchini bread but I love it even more when the zucchini is out of my garden! Now we are just waiting for the corn on the cob, which should be any day, that's the kids favorite!! Now the real reason I share these pictures with you it is in hopes that you will move here.

2 comments:

I was raised in a barn said...

love the post! i wish i had a garden...very jealous!

Babbel Family said...

Holy crap Suzanne...you call me Martha? I would not have the first clue how to make my own pickles. I am so jealous....I want a garden so bad. Yours looks so clean too! :-)