Sunday, September 2, 2007

jammin' out...

The wise man built his house upon the rock...The foolish man built his house upon the sand...
and the rains came tumbling down!
Rachel was having an awesome time jammin' out with Arden and Nicole.

4 comments:

Babbel Family said...

So fun! I am so jealous you guys get to go do fun stuff like this and I am stuck here in freakin Missouri with all these blasted snakes! (Yes I saw another one today in my garage and almost stepped on it).
Lizzy loves the Wise Man Song too!

snsrose said...

oh Sarah, I'm sooooooooooo sorry. My only purpose for my blog is to recruit more family & friends to move to Utah. If your looking to get away from snakes we have them here to but I haven't seen one for over a year now, knock on wood!!

I was raised in a barn said...

how fun! great pictures Suz! you a are really getting good at that! You are doing a great job at the requiting thing...i am so jealous of all the out door fun!! snif snif

Amanda said...

We would love to go sometime with you guys!! Let us know when you guys go. Looks so fun!!!