"10 Reason's I Love Fall in Utah"
1. I love simple decorations.
I love taking pictures, but the boys can't even fake smiles any more, they are so sick of the camera, except my little Rachel, she loves it!
2. I love the change of colors, I love being in these Utah mountains, I love that these Mountains are in my back yard.
3. I love dressing the kids up in costumes, especially when they wear what I want them to. Thanks Ella this is the cutest "Little Red Riding Hood" I have ever seen. No seriously, I love her, I love this picture!!
4. I LOVE BOOTS! I love wearing them to church, in the mountains, & out shopping.
5. I love baking Chocolate Chip Pumpkin cookies. So yummy & so easy!!
6. I love Crock-Pot dinners.
7. I love Sipping Hot Chocolate.
8. My Power bill. I love not running the air conditioning or heater. I love having the windows open at night, getting in to my cold sheets, and having the crisp clean air keep my nose cold all night long. So fun for me!!
I love taking pictures, but the boys can't even fake smiles any more, they are so sick of the camera, except my little Rachel, she loves it!
2. I love the change of colors, I love being in these Utah mountains, I love that these Mountains are in my back yard.
3. I love dressing the kids up in costumes, especially when they wear what I want them to. Thanks Ella this is the cutest "Little Red Riding Hood" I have ever seen. No seriously, I love her, I love this picture!!
4. I LOVE BOOTS! I love wearing them to church, in the mountains, & out shopping.
5. I love baking Chocolate Chip Pumpkin cookies. So yummy & so easy!!
6. I love Crock-Pot dinners.
7. I love Sipping Hot Chocolate.
8. My Power bill. I love not running the air conditioning or heater. I love having the windows open at night, getting in to my cold sheets, and having the crisp clean air keep my nose cold all night long. So fun for me!!




2 comments:
I love it!
I love this post. you have done such a good job with your house etc... I am so jealous of Utah fall, wish i were there :(
Post a Comment