
The
pumpkin seed that Grandma Ella planted for Sam turned into 19 Pumpkins. Grandma told the boys they could have all of them. Sam was so excited to have a lot of pumpkins and Max could only see Dollar signs and instantly started begging to have a pumpkin stand!! I told them they could sell them but they had to do everything themselves. So this is Sam and Rachel making the signs...

interpreting..."Pumpkins 4 sale"

Sam & Rachel yelling "
pumpkins for sale, only $2.00"

Max left on his bike to "round up some costumers" Sam, went inside to get a snack, so Rachel was left to her own devices.

1st Costumer; AKA, Max's best friend Parker!!

2
nd Costumer; The Rogers; AKA, Max's other best friends.
.jpg)
what a
gentleman, loading the pumpkins for them. They sold the rest to my neighbor as she drove by hearing little voices yelling something about Pumpkins!! The kids are always begging to sell stuff and I have never let them
until today. I have to say it was
hilarious watching them the whole hour it took for them to sell 9 pumpkins. It was fun to see them work together; making signs, rounding up costumers,
splitting the money, and wondering what they are going to do for Grandma. Max said, when you have to split the money and pay people back you don't make very much money". Yep, Max welcome to the real world!! So dang funny!!
3 comments:
Okay, that actually might be the cutest thing I have ever seen. And how fun that is is pumpkins they are selling!
I let them do it cuz I would buy pumpkins for 2.00!!
tHAT IS SO AWESOME! iTS LOOKS LIKE FALL SNIFF SNIFF!!!! What a great idea!
Post a Comment