Monday, September 10, 2007

HAPPY GRANDPARENTS DAY...

I always felt I had the best Grandparents. I loved my Grandma's so much and knew they loved me. I loved being with them, whether it was eating out, shopping, making bread, or cleaning house, I loved the time I got to spend with them. But Man, my kids are so LUCKY, They have the very best Grandparents in the world. They beg to call them, visit them, go to the movies, go swimming, ride horses, go camping, the list goes on and on. The memories they will have of their Grandparents are priceless! Thanks for being so good and so loving. Scott & I are so grateful for each of you and for your examples. We are indeed so very blessed to have each of you in our lives. Thank you!
We miss living so close to you guys, we love you both so much and can't wait to come back and visit soon.

We want to get back on that farm and ride those tractors! Hope to see you soon!!

No comments: