Saturday, March 1, 2008

Our Cruise....

Here is a little Cruise update. Hopefully more pictures will follow as I gather pictures from friends. We went with 15 other couples, 13 of them were in our ward. We sailed the Western part of the Caribbean such as Roatan, Belize, Cozumel, and a Private island on the Bahamas. Our ship was the Norwegian Sun from NCL. This is in Cozumel, I'm feeding the parrot a seed from my mouth.
This is on Norwegians private Island in the Bahamas. We had so much fun, played sand volleyball, rented a raft, and had stingrays swimming under us. It really was awesome!! I did get a little sea sick on the raft so didn't get to stay out as long as I would have liked.
Scott got to go Subba-Diving, he took this picture of two of the divers while trying to communicate to them that it wasn't OKAY and to "GET OUT"! This is why I have NO desire to DIVE in the OCEAN.
We can't believe how much fun we had, we were so grateful to have had a safe, fun, adventurous vacation. We would not have been able to go and enjoy every minute with out the help of my family, Thanks, Ali, Mom & Liz for taking such good care of the kids. They want us to go away again soon.
Ok, so our neighbor emailed this picture, freaked me out for a split second! Amazing what you can do with digital photos!!

2 comments:

I was raised in a barn said...

Love the pictures! That last one is great. Let me know when you want to go again-I'll be there in a heart beat, and I promise I won't take them to jump on it ;)

Amanda said...

lol- That is so funny! I was freaking out as soon as I saw the picture. Looks like such a blast! So good for you!