Friday, March 14, 2008

Presents, cake, & cousin...

How could life possibly be better then this... Rachel loved sharing her birthday with Arden.
Rachel is the happiest little girl in the world. She finally has a place for her babies to sleep and eat, and when she needs to get out of the house and go for a little ride, she's got her own set of wheels. She's a funny little GIRL!!!

She asked for Pink, she got PINK!!!

2 comments:

Babbel Family said...

Happy Birthday Rachel! We wish we could been there. My girls would love that place.
Love the pink! That gives you a little glipmse of what my hosue looks like. We have a pink glow coming from our toy room...and I am not kidding!

I was raised in a barn said...

Happy birthday Rach and Arden!! I am so sad London cound't be there with those two girls. Looks like it was a good time with lots of fun pink things :) I am proud of you for going back to jump on it :)