Sam Finally Turns 6...
February 22 has finally arrived. After several days of asking, "how many more days until my birthday" I had him make a "paper chain" so he could count them himself.
This gift was a real "hit"...
He was kind enough to let Max & Rachel have a turn.
Let the battle begin...
and the winner is not...
Rachel, but she is as cute as they come!!
After opening presents, we went with Daxton Dollar's family to JUMP ON IT! I can't imagine they will be able to stay in business very long with-out major law suites against them from kids getting kicked in the head and knocked unconscious by their own employees doing back flips, side flips, front flips, on top of the kids. TALK ABOUT MAJOR ANXIETY!! The kids did have a blast but not a place for me.
Yes, play on the horse, how many quarters do you need? I don't care, I'll pay it, whatever it takes to keep you out of the jumping cage!! Now Rachel is begging to go to "Jump On It" for her b-day. I'm thinking a Pedicure with her "Birthday" cousins Audrey & Arden, ending the day with a pretty pink cake!!
This gift was a real "hit"...
He was kind enough to let Max & Rachel have a turn.
Let the battle begin...
and the winner is not...
Rachel, but she is as cute as they come!!
After opening presents, we went with Daxton Dollar's family to JUMP ON IT! I can't imagine they will be able to stay in business very long with-out major law suites against them from kids getting kicked in the head and knocked unconscious by their own employees doing back flips, side flips, front flips, on top of the kids. TALK ABOUT MAJOR ANXIETY!! The kids did have a blast but not a place for me.
Yes, play on the horse, how many quarters do you need? I don't care, I'll pay it, whatever it takes to keep you out of the jumping cage!! Now Rachel is begging to go to "Jump On It" for her b-day. I'm thinking a Pedicure with her "Birthday" cousins Audrey & Arden, ending the day with a pretty pink cake!!


2 comments:
That is so fun. Happy Birthday Sam! That picture of Rachel is awesome!
Happy birthday Sam!! Sorry about Jump on it :)
Post a Comment