Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Sunday, Feb. 3, 2008

We got a big snow storm on Sunday. I can't remember ever seeing this much snow in Utah.Scott and Daisy in the front yard shoveling for hours.
Scott out on the street, and you can only see half of him.

We had so much snow we didn't know where to put it.
Max sleding in our front yard.
Sam sledding.
Rachel catching snow flakes in her mouth.
Scott & Max built a snow fort. Daisy loves playing outside with us in the snow.

4 comments:

top knot extensions said...

I HATE the snow!!! Bless your heart for making it fun!!!

I was raised in a barn said...

Wow!! That is pretty amazing-you know mom is freaking out right now right?

snsrose said...

Don't show mom my blog!! Today was the last storm for a few days, and it's going to be above freezing while we are gone!! It really needs to stop snowing for the rest of the year, I'm so done!!

Jan said...

Susan, This is Jan Lewis. Julie showed me your cute blog. How did you get your fun paper or background on your blog site? Tell Julie.
what a cute family. I bet Buck and Ella are missing you.