Grandma Ella & Grandpa Buck are serving a mission in Long Beach California. We got to spend the week-end with them before heading back to real life. It was also Max's birthday, we celebrated it at Knots Berry Farm. We had a wonderful time, it was good to see them again.
Max, Rachel & Sam taking a break from walking all over the place.
Sam driving a car fast and crazy, with the help of his dad reaching the peddles for him!!
Rachel giving her Grandma Ella a big thumbs up for buying GIANT Pink Marshmallows!!
I wish I would have taken some pictures in Long Beach but because I took so many in San Diego I was sick of caring my camera all over the place. So thanks to Ella we have pictures.


3 comments:
WOW~ You guys were SUPER busy!! We had fun with you guys!
Suzanne, thank you for the hair site...some of them I already do but there are alot I haven't seen...I have thought of doing something like that at book or something...maybe she beat me to the punch, anyway thank you again...and it looks like you had a great time at the reunion love the pictures you have such a great family.
Looks like you are having a fun summer! I will keep you posted on the house by you! My sister did make an offer--but someone else was going to as well....so we dont know what will happen. That would be fun if you guys were neighbors!
Post a Comment