Our California Summer Vacation...
We started off our summer with a wonderful 10 day vacation to CALIFORNIA!! We stayed in a Condo right on the beach. We had a 7 day "Lamb Family Reunion" which was AMAZING! We really missed those that couldn't come but really enjoyed the company of those that did come.
Here's all those that could come.
We had a fun day with everybody at Seaworld. These were the ones that chose to sit in the soak zone.
My 2 yr old Nephew Jack asked these girls why there were wearing goggles!! I think that is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time!!
This is us enjoying SEAWORLD. Sam was siting by his uncles trying to get them to buy him souvenirs!
They loved going on the rides that got them wet.
I have always wanted to swim with the Dolphins, this is one out in the wild protecting us from sharks!
Rachel was so excited to go to "The Beach" she kept talking about all her cousins she was going to play with. She said, "mom when I go to the beach I'm going to sit on Grandpa Lamb's lap"
Scott and Sam looking for sea shells.
Olivia, Sam & Ellie having the time of their lives!
Speaking of time of their life, I got on the boogie board and had the time of my life.
Max giving me a lesson on how to really catch the wave.
A bunch of the kids got up at 5:30 am. They woke up Uncle Chris to go out surfing with them, and of course that was a happy morning for Chris.
Here's all those that could come.
We had a fun day with everybody at Seaworld. These were the ones that chose to sit in the soak zone.
My 2 yr old Nephew Jack asked these girls why there were wearing goggles!! I think that is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time!!
This is us enjoying SEAWORLD. Sam was siting by his uncles trying to get them to buy him souvenirs!
They loved going on the rides that got them wet.
I have always wanted to swim with the Dolphins, this is one out in the wild protecting us from sharks!
Rachel was so excited to go to "The Beach" she kept talking about all her cousins she was going to play with. She said, "mom when I go to the beach I'm going to sit on Grandpa Lamb's lap"
Scott and Sam looking for sea shells.
Olivia, Sam & Ellie having the time of their lives!
Speaking of time of their life, I got on the boogie board and had the time of my life.
Max giving me a lesson on how to really catch the wave.
A bunch of the kids got up at 5:30 am. They woke up Uncle Chris to go out surfing with them, and of course that was a happy morning for Chris.




2 comments:
you did such a great job taking the pictures!
such great pictures! we had such a great time!
Post a Comment