Saturday, December 22, 2007

sledding...

This is when the holiday starts getting fun! Today we got to go sledding with Rob & Lisa's family. The kids had the time of their lives and we all had a blast watching them. We can't wait to go back when there is actually snow on the ground! Addie
Tal & Max

Emma & Rachel


Rachel, Emma, & Rob

Addie, Tal, & Max

Scott & Rachel

Check out this face on Emma

Addie & Lisa

Tal & Max

Max, Tal, & Sam

Sam & Ethan

6 comments:

I was raised in a barn said...

How fun!! Those pictures are classic. That is so awesome you get to hang out with Rob and Lisa!!

Babbel Family said...

Those are awesome pictures.

Lamb Family said...

We had so much fun. The kids can't get enough of cousins and the snow.

Amanda said...

That looks fun and cold:)

top knot extensions said...

You guys make the snow look like so much fun!! It was NEVER that fun whe I lived in it all I remember is shoveling my car out of it every morning!!! Oh I am so glad Im ot in it anymore!!!

I was raised in a barn said...

k- i am getting a little PO'd that I still haven't seen a Christmas or New years post...