where have I been....
shoveling snow...
6:30 am the shoveling starts...
Daisy loves mornings like this, "kitty paw tracks" let her know just where they are hiding!
I start with the sidewalks using the shovel so I don't wake the neighbors...
Then I drive this machine out of the garage...
6:30 am the shoveling starts...
Daisy loves mornings like this, "kitty paw tracks" let her know just where they are hiding!
I start with the sidewalks using the shovel so I don't wake the neighbors...
Then I drive this machine out of the garage...



5 comments:
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! That is so much snow!
Didn't you get the memo that 6:30 AM you should be sleeping? What the crap...you are totally the neighbor that I curse because they are doing that so early!
Although, I am very jealous of the 4-wheeler!
THAT IS SO MUCH SNOW~YOU ARE SO NICE TO DO THAT FOR ALL OF THEM.
oh Sarah, the neighbors LOVE me, I just wish they would show it!!! My elderly neighbors have never had to shovel one little flake off there driveway.
Post a Comment