Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Santa Claus came to town...

Every year a couple neighbors get together and hire Santa to come into the neighborhood as their gift to all of us. We love it and look forward to it every year. This year Rachel was so brave and so excited to see Santa. She tried her hardest to tell him what she really wants for Christmas...1. Pink sleeping bag
2. pink fishing pole
3. pink maglite (flashlight)
which = a very proud dad!!

3 comments:

I was raised in a barn said...

a true girl...I love it! she looks so cute and I want those boots for myself. We miss you guys!

Amanda said...

Super cute!!!

Addie said...

BEST PICTURE OF RACHEL EVER...I cannot stop looking at it. With her hands in her pockets, she looks like a teenager...well, a very small teenager. She is so brave and cute, cute, cute. I cannot wait to see you guys again.