Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Rachel goes to school...

Today was Rachel's first day of pre-school.She has been so excited to go to school with her buddy Gage.
While we were getting ready for school she told me she didn't want to go to school today she just wanted to take a nap. I asked her if she was a little nervous, she said, "no, I'm just scared". After taking this picture she said, "Mom, come here" as I knelt beside her she said, "k, good buy"
She loved her first day of school and was very glad to have her buddy Gage by her side.

3 comments:

I was raised in a barn said...

she is getting so big!! I can't believe it! She looks so cute! How was is it to have a free house??

Kristi said...

I bet that was hard for you too! She is a doll and will love pre-school, especially with her cute, little buddy, Gage!

The Lamb's said...

She's growing up too fast! Stop her! I love her sweet little personality. Can't wait to see you guys!