Sunday, August 24, 2008

Back in school...

Scott captured this beautiful summer morning on camera. The drops on the flowers are from their morning sprinkler shower...or is it from Max? This is the day he goes back to school.
Max wasn't sure if he wanted to go back to school so soon. He had an awesome summer and didn't want to see it end. But he will love the 4th grade and can't wait to hang out with all his friends.
Sam was excited to go to school so he could eat school lunch and get a longer recess. We will keep our fingers crossed that he will enjoy the 1st grade.
These boys are growing up so fast.
And they are off with Max's buddy Parker.


We did have a wonderful, fun, summer. It is hard to see it come to an end but it is also good to send them back to school! Rachel and I spent 4 days last week at the pool celebrating the first week of the brothers in school! Summer isn't over for the two of us!!

2 comments:

I was raised in a barn said...

They look so cute! I bet it will be so mice to have so much time with Rach!

Amanda said...

you are so lucky they can ride their bikes. I am a slave to carpools:)!