Spring Break in Little Sahara
We found a spot with not a sole in sight...
Rachel's perfect world; Baby Pink and her Daisy dog!
Just look at these two smiling faces!!
The boys had more sand then they knew what to do with. They are on top of the world; Camping, playing in the sand, riding 4-wheelers, hanging out with their dog, they just wished we would have brought the Wii!
So I'm a RED-NECK!! I love riding my 4-wheeler with my dog running beside me. She is such a fun family dog.
These guys are just returning from a long hike in the sand.
I love this picture, just boys out riding with their dad and dad out with his boys!
I tried to capture this beautiful moment on camera.
We had an awesome time at the dunes with just our little family. But the wind picked up and we were suppose to have more wind the next day. So we decided to pack up and come home a day early. Sand and wind just don't mix! We did have a great time and look forward to going back in a couple weeks with some friends from the neighborhood, and anybody else who would like to come just let us know!!
Rachel's perfect world; Baby Pink and her Daisy dog!
Just look at these two smiling faces!!
The boys had more sand then they knew what to do with. They are on top of the world; Camping, playing in the sand, riding 4-wheelers, hanging out with their dog, they just wished we would have brought the Wii!
So I'm a RED-NECK!! I love riding my 4-wheeler with my dog running beside me. She is such a fun family dog.
These guys are just returning from a long hike in the sand.
I love this picture, just boys out riding with their dad and dad out with his boys!
I tried to capture this beautiful moment on camera.
We had an awesome time at the dunes with just our little family. But the wind picked up and we were suppose to have more wind the next day. So we decided to pack up and come home a day early. Sand and wind just don't mix! We did have a great time and look forward to going back in a couple weeks with some friends from the neighborhood, and anybody else who would like to come just let us know!!


5 comments:
sounds like soo much fun!!! we would love to go sometime!!!
Hey suzanne I thought I would just try your blog again, and I am so glad you don't have it blocked anymore, I enjoy looking at my friends blogs, anyway we went to the white wash sand dunes for spring break, and I know what you mean by sand and wind don't mix, but we still had a great time.
How fun! you guys always do fun things. i have to say that the pictures i love best are rachel, her baby and daisy! too cute!
We will for sure have to go to the dunes together...we'll have to see when Ali can get work off and go...it really is a lot of fun...(When the wind isn't blowing)
In reponse to your sharing time idea's I use sugardoodle.net to get my sharing times...or I go to Mkinney's printing in American Fork...they always have great ideas as well. Let me know if you have anymore questions, I will let you know if I find something, I have sharing time on Mothers day, but I haven't yet looked at anything yet.
Post a Comment