Friday, November 23, 2007

Turkey Trot...

This Thanksgiving I did something I have never done before, I ran a 10K. It was a hard decision, but so glad, Ali, Liz, & Audrey made me do it!!! And very glad McKinley ran with me. It was hard but not as hard as all my nightmares lead me to think it would be, I didn't get lost, I didn't come in last, I didn't miss Turkey Dinner, and I didn't die!! Thanks girls this was a great Thanksgiving and an awesome experience, and Corie thanks a million for our shirts, you are so great!!
ready, set, go!!!
look close and you can see us all!


The Turkey come in before all of us with feathers and all!



Liz coming in at 56 minutes 287th person


Ali coming in at 59 minutes the 432 person

Audrey coming in at 1:03 (4th in age group) 592nd person



Max greeting McKinley & Suzanne coming in at 1:16 (911 &912 out of 2,198 people)


Had to get a picture with the Turkey! This was a great start to a very fun family day!!

2 comments:

Lamb Family said...

You go girls!! That is great - I would of been passed out on the side of the road.... I'm glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, we can't wait to get back there and celebrate holidays with all you guys.

Amanda said...

GOOD JOB!!!!!! THAT IS SO FUN!!!! I am so proud of all of you guys. I wish I could have been there!!