Cousin's are the Best!!
The kids had the best time during the Thanksgiving week with their cousins. They played together, laughed together, stayed up late together, and the list goes on... It is so fun watching them, they are all really good, fun, happy kids!!!
group huddle, didn't turn out like I planed but still cute!!
Reegan, Seth, & Sam
Ellie & Sam
Sam with Morgan who is a little upset that she has to go home.
London & Rachel in a box, this is so London, while Rachel is trying to figure out what the box does!
group huddle, didn't turn out like I planed but still cute!!
Reegan, Seth, & Sam
Ellie & Sam
Sam with Morgan who is a little upset that she has to go home.
London & Rachel in a box, this is so London, while Rachel is trying to figure out what the box does!



2 comments:
Looks like you guys had so much fun!
I am so sad you guys are gone! We had so much fun with you all here. Thanks for all the yummy food and the GREAT time! Hope we see you guys soon...very soon! Oh, and Rachel is so cute-she takes the best pictures! oh, and Thank you Thank you for taking ours-I am super excited-they turned out so cute!
Post a Comment