Saturday, March 12, 2011

Rachel's 6th Birthday


Rachel with her Giant Birthday Cupcake

Rachel and her cousin Emma

Max stepped up and really helped with the party as I came down with laryngitis. He helped them go on a scavenger hunt that he created and play "hot Potatoe".

The kids are now in their aprons and hats ready to cook ...

Here's Rachel with her girl-friends..

and here she is with her boy-friends!
Not being able to speak Grandma and Grandpa were the biggest lifesavers.

They got to decorate their own cupcake and make their own pizza any way they wanted.

I was shocked that they all ate what they made! They are such good kids we are so lucky to have all these kids in our lives!

2 comments:

Babbel Family said...

That looks awesome. THat cupcake turned out perfect. What a great party. Those aprons are the cutest thing ever!!!!

I was raised in a barn said...

so dang cute! Everything turned out soooo darling! sorry you had no voice, but glad you help! Happy birthday Rachel!!