Sunday, August 23, 2009

At the Ranch in Idaho...

This week-end we were able to get away and enjoy life on the Ranch in Rockland, ID.We got to catch our own worms...
I've never seen it done before it was so awesome!

You shock the ground and the worms come right up.
Even Rachel enjoyed catching the worms...
Why do we gather worms?
So we can catch fish like this!!
or at least try to catch fish!! I'm not use to catching fish this big!
Sam didn't have a problem!
Look at these fish and boy were they tasty!!!
Thanks Leo and Rhea we had the time of our lives!

3 comments:

American Honey said...

Really cute pictures!! I never knew thats how you get worms like that..Fun :)

I was raised in a barn said...

so fun! Glad you were able to get away

Babbel Family said...

Holy crap...don't let the PETA people get word of this!
Looks like something my kids would LOVE!