Our New Friend...
After waiting for several weeks our Yeong Kee arrived to our house safe but very tired. He is a 11 year old boy from Korea trying to learn English. He gets to stay with us until August 15th.
The kids all ready love him to pieces.
The kids all ready love him to pieces.but we are making progress, it is his first day and he actually touched the dog! It looks like Yeong Kee may just teach my boys a little English, like the words, "Yes, Please" and "Thank you very much, thank you, thank you". We are excited for this opportunity to have him in our home.




4 comments:
So fun!
I can't wait to meet him. Don;t they eat dog in Korea? J/K it will be so fun for your kids.
He looks like he is having so much fun. Also, please save me some tomatoes from your AWESOME garden. we will be there in one week :o)
I bet he loves being in your home. You guys are such great people...the only person I ever trusted to watch my child was you. After you moved....I never went back to teaching in the classroom! I will always be grateful to you for all your help and love and support with Payton during that time!
Post a Comment