Monday, March 16, 2009

Rachel turns 4...

Rachel was able to celebrate her birthday with her best buddies, Emma and Gage. (we missed Arden and Susan). Rachel also wanted to go to Jump On It. We had her birthday party a day before her Birthday because she would be free! (3 and under is free)!! It was great to be the only ones there.
Rachel woke up on her birthday at 6:45 am and had to wait and wait...

and wait until 6:00pm for her Dad to get home from work.


All she asked for was a "pink squishy pillow" No problem, NOT... we looked everywhere in Utah for a Pink Squishy Pillow, I couldn't find it, or at least find one that I could get here in time for her birthday. But, leave it to her Dad to find one a couple hours before the Big Day!!
We love you Rachel Ann, you rock our world!

3 comments:

Bret Bushman Family said...

She is so adorable!!! isn't that the truth, when it's something simple you can't find it.

I was raised in a barn said...

she is so cute! Happy b-day rach!

Julie said...

CUte! I love her simple request..what a cutie!