Friday, January 9, 2009

Snow Day!!

Today I surprised Max & Sam by checking them out of school early to go play in the snow! They were so surprised and very excited that the Nebeker's and Lamb's got to ditch school to. oh my goodness...
holy cow...
now this is my kind of sledding!


Emma didn't seem to mind the blistery wind and snow sticking to her face. She is much braver than Rachel who was sitting in the car with Gage watching a movie. I bet a doctor would say "NAY" on a pregnant lady sledding down a hill.

6 comments:

top knot extensions said...

OK I HATE snow...but that does look fun!!!

I was raised in a barn said...

How fun!! wish i could have been there. That is awesome you checked them out-good mom!

Kristi said...

I love that you took them out of school. Seriously, they will remember that FOREVER! The pics. were awesome! Good times!

Julie said...

What a cool mom you are! Hey...wanna go this week-5:30am? call me!

Addie said...

nice! but where did the header on your blog go? if you need help with it, just let me know! THANKS!

Anna Marks said...

What a cool mom!! My kids would drop dead if I ever put on my snow boots to walk outside. Seth is the one who plays in the snow around here! ;-)