Happiness is found along the way, not at the end of the road
Saturday, November 15, 2008
I thought I would never see the day that I could fill up my SUV for under $50.00. Yesterday was a good day, we just filled up my car for a $1.69 a gallon costing a total of $35.00!!
Hey..did you find someone to do the "job"? Thanks again for asking. I would love to have Rachel on any of those days. Summer has been listening to me talk to you and said she wants to play at the "Rose's house"...so we really should get the girls together.
5 comments:
Wow- that is even cheaper than us. We are at $1.79. I love it!
i thought our 2.13 was good. wow!
2.39 here. You're all a bunch of BUMS!!
Hey..did you find someone to do the "job"? Thanks again for asking. I would love to have Rachel on any of those days. Summer has been listening to me talk to you and said she wants to play at the "Rose's house"...so we really should get the girls together.
WOW! We are at $2.09 and I thought that was awesome. I can actualy drive somewhere and not think about the cost of my gas!!!
Post a Comment