Digital Scrapbooking!!!!!!!!!
I accomplished something I thought I never would but because of a couple good friends who took time to show me how, I can now DIGITAL SCRAPBOOK! I would love to teach anybody who has any interest in scrap booking, (of course for free)! I would love to share what I have learned, it is easy, less expensive and so much fun.
Here are a couple books I had printed. In June we had a Family Reunion, I gathered pictures and put it into a book. Here are just some of the pages from the book...
-Cover-




It was so fun to put together. And if anybody wanted to order this book all they had to do was call in and order and they could have the book shipped right to their house.
Here are a couple books I had printed. In June we had a Family Reunion, I gathered pictures and put it into a book. Here are just some of the pages from the book...
-Cover-



It was so fun to put together. And if anybody wanted to order this book all they had to do was call in and order and they could have the book shipped right to their house.After putting The Family Reunion book together, I was ready for another project. I wanted to do something to help Rachel with her ABC's. With the help of a really good friend we put this book together. She made two for her two twin boys and one for Rachel . We had so much fun taking pictures and learning new techniques. Thanks Holly!!
Here's her book with a couple pages from the book.
Rachel loves this book and I love learning new things! If you can BLOG you can make your own digital scrapbook or have digital scrapbook pages printed. To get started I bought a program at Roberts Craft using a 50% off coupon, costing me $40.00. This program can be used in all of my computers. To print the first book of 36 pages it cost a total of $35.00 which included shipping. Seriously it's so much better then trying to do it the other way and it's not hard! Thanks Shauna and Holly for taking the time to help me accomplish my goals!






8 comments:
Holy crap, can you make a ABC book for Lizzy? I am totally serious!
I love love love it!!! I am so impressed. The books look so professional! I really want you to teach me how. It seems overwhelming to me. I will call you. I am thinking Christmas gifts!! You are awesome!
These were adorable. You did great. I would love to do an A-Z book for each of my kids for Christmas or their birthdays. That was really neat. I might just be emailing ya for help!
I love the books, you did a really good job. I'm glad you took your blog off the block so I can see it again, but seriosly you did an amazing job, I am having so much fun with it and learning new things all the time. Do you ever do just pages and have them printed or do you just do the books?. How long did the ABC book take you to do?.
Shauna-The ABC book took a little bit of time. My friend Holly did it through Photoshop. I am going to start scrap booking pages and having them printed to finish my 2006. I'm not sure if I will have the rest of the years printed in books or just pages. I love the books because it saves space on my shelves but love having them in slip covers so the pages don't get torn.
You did such a great job!!!
So does this mean you will do one for everyone???????it looks AWESOME!!!!
I want to make these books they are so cute.
Post a Comment